Adding some fun games to your charity golf event can be a great way to add excitement and engagement for players. Here are 5 fun games that you can consider for your tournament:
- Beat the Pro: This game challenges players to beat the pro's score on a selected hole. Players can win a prize if they beat the pro's score.
- Golf Ball Cannon – Your golfers will truly have some fun with this unique experience. The cannon uses real golf balls and launches them over 400 yards!
- Closest to the Pin: This game challenges players to get their ball closest to the pin on a selected hole. Players can win a prize if they are closest to the pin.
- Long Drive: This game challenges players to hit the longest drive on a selected hole. Players can win a prize if they hit the longest drive.
- Putting contest: This game challenges players to putt for a prize. This can be done on a practice green or on the course.
- Scramble format: This format is a fun and fast-paced way to play where players can pick the best shot and play their next shot from that location.
These games are just examples, you can come up with your own variations to make it more engaging and fun to the players. You can also consider adding a prize or a prize pool for the winners. Remember to communicate the rules and prizes to the players before the tournament and also to have volunteers to oversee these games.